Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Boy and His Toys

My husband is the ultimate kid and I have a garage full of toys to prove it. I have to say though, he uses every toy he has. He isn't one of those who gets into a hobby and then never does the activity again. (Wait, I take it back. If any of you know the "rope" story.... that may be one hobby he hasn't revisited... HA!) For the most part, he uses all his toys on a regular basis.

He has been hinting to me for a while now about getting another new toy. Since I am the responsible one around here, I always say no. Recently, things happen to work out in a certain situation that made it totally possible for him to finally get his much wanted new toy, so I gave in.

So this is what he and I did today while my awesome sister was here visiting and stayed with the boys.


When he first got it, I was totally a little embarrassed because I feel like we are showing our age. I just picture old people on these kind of motorcycles. I have to admit though that it is super fun. And having a cute pink and black helmet helps too.

Should be a fun summer!!

No comments: