Friday, March 23, 2012

Go Bulls

I have a feeling that a lot of my posts for the next few months might revolve around baseball. Pretty much because our life revolves around baseball right now and mostly because Josh is one adorable baseball player.

This year he is on the Durham Bulls. The teams in his division are named after minor league baseball teams. Tonight's game was fun. Josh was awesome!

I have to say that I the Team Mom did a pretty good job designing the banner ;)

For the first part of the game Josh played 1st base


He hit a line drive

Running to 1st

Score!

The last part of the game he was catcher

Catching those foul balls

Good game
I love seeing Josh have so much fun enjoying something he loves and that he is really good at. We have baseball 3 nights next week, so I am sure there are more baseball posts to come.  

No comments: