Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rockstar

Josh is a total rockstar! I had to take him to the dentist this week. He had a dark spot on one of his back teeth. I was hoping it would be an easy fix. After the xray it showed that the cavity was really deep and needed a root canal.

Josh loves the dentist. He was so excited to be there. See....
I was nervous when the dentist said root canal. But the dentist and his assistant were amazing with him. They made a root canal so much fun. I was sitting there amazed watching him not even squirm.

This is the dentist giving Josh a shot using the Buzz Lightyear gun to numb his mouth put the sugar bugs to sleep.

He got to wear these cool shades and watch Toy Story.
I know for a fact that having a dentist that is awesome with kids makes all the difference. My 5 yr old jumped up from the chair after a root canal and yelled, "I love this place!" Who does that?


No comments: