Sunday, February 13, 2011

Race #2

Today was by far the most perfect weather for a run on Ocean Blvd at Lovers Point in Pacific Grove. The setting and scenery were just as perfect. My friend Rachel (who totally rocked it today) and I ran our second 5k this morning. These races are just so much fun! We, once again had a great time doing another race together.

Rachel and I pre-race


I took this picture as we were walking to the start line.There were so many people running and spectating.


Can't get much better than running next to this


That's me in the black sprinting to the finish line. I was trying to pass that girl in the white. I about died, but I passed her.


Post-race... again, look at that view and Rachel's adorable little girl trying to hide


Next month is Race #3... Bring it on!

2 comments:

Serenity Now said...

Great job mama! What an accomplishment! Someday I hope to say I've done that...but I hate running, so it's not very likely..ha! (sorry Aron)

Aron said...

YAY great job girl!!!! I love that you are loving running, its so fun! Now we need to coordinate and do a race together :)