Part of our bedtime routine on the nights that Daddy is working is to call him and say goodnight. Most nights Josh wants to dial, so I tell him the numbers and he dials. No big deal... my smarty pants knows his numbers, so I never really think much of it when he quickly dials the numbers I say.
Tonight we did our normal read books then call Daddy routine. Josh told me he could do it by himself, so I handed him the phone. Before I could even start telling him the numbers he totally dialed Mike's number on his own, pressed speaker and started talking to his Dad.
It is just so funny how I always think that he is not listening to me and then he always surprises me. Like when I thought (and was a little worried) Mr. Smarty Pants didn't know his months of the year or days of the week. Then one night he says them all out of nowhere.
So for those of you who I call often... don't be surprised if a certain 4 yr old calls you to chat.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

3 comments:
So cute! My gosh, it's hard to believe my little guy will be able to do that someday. I love that they call daddy, that's awesome :)
that is awesome. chloe doesn't even know how to use the phone. i'm hoping that works in my favor someday. you should give josh chloe's digits :)
could you please teach him nanie's #
Post a Comment