Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun Giveaway!

Introducing... Thinking of You Eau de Parfum by Mary Kay



Want to win this? Here's what you do...
Watch this video and leave a comment on this post saying who you would give this message in a bottle to. (It can be yourself too :))

Spread the word! The winner will be announced Sunday.

Visit my website for more fabulous products and awesome holiday gift ideas! Place an order and get FREE SHIPPING!

Good luck!

4 comments:

Shebecomes said...

Okay, that was a cheesy video, but I will enter because I am poor and that could be a Christmas gift...I am not sure for who yet. Is that okay?

P.S. sorry you didn't win the scooter :( I wasn't looking forward to driving it to Hollister anyways :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was thinking of who I would give this to...and now, I have to say Becca. <3 Hahaha...she really wants it! =) And, hey - she could give it to you or me for a Christmas gift! ;) (You never know...) =)

~ Michelle

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was thinking of who I would give this to...and now, I have to say Becca. <3 Hahaha...she really wants it! =) And, hey - she could give it to you or me for a Christmas gift! ;) (You never know...) =)

~ Michelle

Anonymous said...

I would give it to my sister :)
Emily