Where have you been lately? I sure do miss you! For some reason my sweet Jason does not though. He could care less about you and especially at the hours of 11:30pm, 2:30am, 4:30am and 6:00am every.single.night! What happened to the sweet relationship that you two had?
How come I saw more of you when I had newborn babies that were nursing through the night then when I have a 4 and 2yr old that should be begging for you by the end of their crazy days?
Well, Sleep, please oh please be friends with Jason again. I need you in my life and what we have going on now is just not workin' for me.
Maybe you can have a little talk with a certain 2 yr old tonight and convince him to hang with you all night long instead of with me. That would be great!
Missing you,
April
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

2 comments:
please send our dear friend this way as well! silas ended that relationship as well....
Ahhh....what a bummer! I hope it gets better soon - it is so hard not getting your sleep.
Post a Comment