He repeated the same three hearing tests that he had done prior to getting the tubes. Then he had scored really low. We were told he had partial hearing loss as a result from all the fluid behind his eardrums.
Well today...one and half months post surgery...he hears perfectly!!!
The test results today were like night and day from last time. I was so so happy to see that the tubes are working the way they should and he doesn't have any hearing issues anymore!
We have definitely seen an increase in his speech over the last couple weeks. He still has limited vocabulary, but I was happy to hear both doctors tell me not to be concerned. Now that we know for a fact that his hearing is fine, speech therapy is going to really pick up the pace in his speech.

2 comments:
Yay! That's so awesome.
What wonderful news! I'm so happy for all of you.
Post a Comment