Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun Little Getaway

We are home from a fun filled week long getaway.

We enjoyed watching Daddy play in a basketball tournament. He's still got game!


We had lots of fun playing at Circus Circus




We went to the coolest store ever, Scheels, where you could easily spend a day at




I have to say that I enjoyed staying in a nice hotel and having maid service




Since we were only an hour from my family we got to see my parents, my little brother and future sis in law lots. They even took the boys one night so Mike and I could have a night out.


We lounged by the pool


I even got to see one of my girlfriends from high school. Amanda and I have been friends since 5th grade


What a great week!!
Now it is time to get these little exhausted boys back into their routine.

No comments: