Saturday, August 14, 2010

Breathe

I feel as if I can finally breathe! The past 2 weeks have been nuts, hence the lack of blogging. My mom will be happy that I am back to blogging again!

The day we got back from our week away, Mike had to work 12 days straight. Being a single Mommy of two crazy boys for almost two weeks was... so say the least...exhausting. It made me realize how much I missed my hubby and how much the boys really need him around. Mommy is just not the same to wrestle and dirt bike with.

The Kid Zone program at our church starts back up soon with summer ending. I have been busy getting familiar with new curriculum, preparing lessons, making copies, cleaning classrooms, contacting teachers and making schedules. I really do enjoy it though, especially since Josh is in the Pre-K class.

My Mary Kay business has kept me busy. Lots of parties and orders, which is great! I just love it!

Jason is all better from getting tubes in his ears. We haven't noticed a huge difference in his speech though, which is a little discouraging. I know it will take time, but we have decided to do speech therapy. So I have been busy making phone calls and filling out paper work for Early Start. He should be starting soon with once a week sessions. I really pray this helps my little guy. It has been quite the struggle lately.

Josh starts soccer in a few weeks and he is so excited. It means we will be busy with that every Saturday in September and October.

There is so much more we have been busy with over here, but enough with that. These boys make it all worth it!



No comments: