Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cutest Patient Ever

Is he not the cutest?!





Jason was such a trooper. I think it was harder on me than him. I was super nervous about the whole "hand over your child to a complete stranger nurse who will take him into the operating room" part. It helped that they had a fun wagon that he could ride in instead of being carried by a complete stranger.

The doctor drained all the fluid out of his ears and then put in the tubes. He should be able to hear pretty good. Last night I was using the Magic Bullet, which he has never even batted an eye too. He looked at me, covered his ears and walked out of the kitchen.

I'm excited to see more progress and praying he starts talking more.

3 comments:

Shebecomes said...

Yes, he is the cutest. I'm so happy everything went well!

:) Danielle said...

He did look super cute! I'm so happy that it's over.

Serenity Now said...

Awww, cutie!! So hard, I can't imagine - my kid would have FREAKED. Hope recovery goes well and you start getting some words out of that boy :)