Friday, July 16, 2010

CHECK THIS OUT!

Mary Kay sale this weekend! July 16th-18th

I thought it would only be fair to share this info to all of my blog readers. I've mentioned before that I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. Occasionally, I do sales events and I happen to be having one this weekend!

Check out my website www.marykay.com/aprilkatherman for Mary Kay's amazing products and new limited edition summer collection. One of my faves is the limited edition coconut lime gift set. The shower gel, body lotion and body spray just scream summer!



SALE!!
*20% OFF YOUR ORDER
*FREE SHIPPING TO YOU
*FREE GIFT WITH $40 PURCHASE

HOW TO ORDER:
*DIRECTLY FROM WEBSITE
*LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST
*EMAIL ME- aprilkatherman@marykay.com

Please let me know if you have any product questions!! I would love to help you with your skin care needs!

Enjoy!

No comments: