I mentioned a while ago that I recently became a Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. In this short time of building my business I have already seen God at work and have been truly blessed by this opportunity.
I really want to get the word out there about this awesome opportunity that could really bless your family as well. This is by no means a sales pitch... promise! I am just so thankful that one of my friends shared the opportunity with me and want to do the same.
It is perfect for a stay at home mom who is ready for a little hobby, girl time and of course extra income for the family. As well as, anyone looking for something fun and flexible to do on the side. And who doesn't like awesome beauty products at half price and sometimes even free?!
Mary Kay is nationwide, so no matter where you live you can be a consultant. Leave me a comment if you are interested in hearing more about this awesome opportunity. I'd love to hook you up with some info!!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment