Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Fun

We had a great Father's Day! One of the fun things we did was go to our church's annual Father's Day car show. Here is Josh next to his favorite car.



I wish I would have taken more pictures. It was so nice that Mike had the day off and didn't have to rush off to work after church. We enjoyed church (Mike did awesome leading worship), a yummy lunch with Mike's parents, the car show, we let Daddy take a nap, and we bbq'd salmon for dinner, which the boys loved!

My boys are so blessed to have such an awesome dad!!

And I am so blessed to have my awesome Dad!

3 comments:

Shebecomes said...

did you eat the salmon? that sounds like a stretch for you. it is the greatest food in the world though :)

Lisa said...

yeah, did you eat it?! I'm not really a fan...but i know it's soo good for you, but andrew totally will not eat fish, so no nutrients for us!

2boymommy said...

would you believe me if i said i did?? mike bbq me a hot dog and made fun of me all night for choosing a hot dog over salmon!