Friday, March 5, 2010

Do you ever....

... just stare at your kids?

At their cute little noses, perfectly placed freckles, big sparkling eyes and their contagious smiles...

Do you ever just stare at your kids and think to yourself, why did God choose me to take care of these precious little ones?

Do you ever just stare at your kids and think to yourself, how am I ever going to raise these precious little ones into God fearing kids, teens, adults?

I do... all.the.time! I don't only just stare at my kids because they are so stinkin cute, but I stare at them while I wonder... how in the world can I be the best Mommy to these prefect little boys that God has blessed me with.

As hard as being a parent may be, as much as my boys tire me out, frustrate me, and at times completely overwhelm me...

I can just stare at them and thank God for entrusting me with these two prefect, precious little boys and ask him for guidance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and know you know how exactly I feel about you and Amber and Lucio