Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A mom can dream...

My boys can be crazy, disobedient, funny and also little angels (when they want to of course!).

Tonight I turned on the TV for the boys for a few minutes so I could clean up the kitchen. Not even a minute into their show Josh comes in the kitchen and says, "Mom, you're doing a great job cleaning. How can I help you?"

Did that really come out of the mouth of my little time out record holder??

Josh dried all the Tupperware for me (to perfection I might add) and put it away, while I loaded the dishwasher. When he was done he says, "Mom, I love helping you."

If only he was always like this... how awesome would that be?? (in my dreams)

Should I even mention that shortly after the perfect angel incident, he got in trouble for pushing the toy box to the end of the couch so he could practice his rock climbing???

1 comment:

T said...

Those perfect angel moments is what makes it all worth it! Great job to you mama! That is all to great parenting!