
iTunes..... how does that apply to My Walk Monday you might ask.
Mark Driscoll is the pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle. He has some amazing sermons that are on itunes. They are FREE podcasts.
After one of my friends told me she had been listening to some of his sermons, I thought I'd download one and see if I like him. Well..... I love his awesome messages and now have a ton of his sermons on my ipod. I really enjoyed his sermon on Financial Wisdom, which came from his series on Proverbs. Currently, I am listening to his series on the Song of Solomon and marriage.
I listen to these on my ipod when I workout at the gym. I am all by myself with no distractions and can really focus on what I am hearing. Also, each sermon averages about an hour. I make sure I don't stop my workout until it is over and surprisingly it makes them go by really fast.
I would recommend his sermons to all. He has really ministered to me and I know he would to you too.

No comments:
Post a Comment