Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Did It!

I finally figured out how to re design my blog! I bet you thought I was all blog savvy.... not at all! My friend, Lisa made my last couple cute backgrounds for me.
I should be doing a million other things right now, but instead I spent way too long trying to figure out how to change my header. All I wanted to do was change the pics I had of the boys to newer ones. Once I got going I couldn't stop. It is actually pretty easy and fun!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

love it!! what did you use?

Anonymous said...

Very nice - I like it.... if you ever need any help in the future and don't want to do it yourself :) let me know - I am sure you've noticed I've figured it out as well :)

Shebecomes said...

Yay. It looks great! Now I need to figure out how to do it....