During our first month he has learned...
-recognizing numbers 1-6
-recognizing Aa, Bb, Cc and their sounds
-memorized Genesis 1:1
-creation story (his Sunday school class is also focusing on this for the month of September, so he gets a double dose)
-days of the week (no where near mastered yet)
This week we'll review what we've learned and throw in...
-numbers 7,8
-letter Dd and it's sound
-memorizing Psalm 34:13 (which talks about lying and that is something we've been working on lately)
-fine and gross motor skills
-learning the letters in his name and be able to recognize 'Josh'
This week Josh got to change up "school" a little and do it with his friend Gianna. I'd have to say he was more interested in showing her his motorcycle in the backyard, but they did have some fun learning together.
Here are the goofballs

Josh and I also had some fun at breakfast using blueberries on his waffles to make letters. (it looked much better in the Parent's magazine I got the idea from)

1 comment:
Ohh I love the blueberry letters. That looks super fun!
Dawnie sent me a link to your blog... such fun reading! thanks
Post a Comment