Over the last two weeks Jason has started doing so many new things. Sometimes I feel like I am a new Mommy all over again. I get so excited about the new little things he is doing. Jason is officially crawling, has one bottom tooth, eating finger foods and pulling himself up on things to stand. He can even say Mama, Dada and Josh. It is hard to believe he is almost 10 months old!
He's on the go!

Don't mind naked Josh in the background...

I am remembering what it is like to have a filthy highchair(and baby, and bib, and floor) after meals.

It's almost time to get ready for another 1st birthday!!
1 comment:
its so funny how different each baby is... jake already has 4 teeth and he is only 6 months! he is so close to crawling, its so fun to watch him try to figure it out!
jason is getting so big!!! what a cutie :)
Post a Comment