Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag I'm It

My friend, Carolyn tagged me in one of her posts last week. I thought I'd give it a try.

1. Do you have any of the same friends since childhood?
I sure do! I actually have a few friends that I still talk to from Jr High and High School. But since the question says childhood, I'll mention my friends I've known since Elementary.
Aron and I have been friends since the 4th grade.

Sarah and I have been friends since 5th grade.

(It would have been fun to put up pics from when we were younger, but that would require me going out to my garage, searching through old photo albums and scanning)

2. What do you value most about your friends?
I love the fact that after all these years and as busy as we get, we are still apart of each other's lives.

3. Are your friends your sounding boards?
Absolutely, many are for sure.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?
I'd have to say shopping is always fun.


Now I am supposed to pass this on to 5 friends. But... I pass this on to any bloggers who want to do this post. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along my dear. :o)

You are so blessed to have such close friends!

Aron said...

yayyy!!!! i love that we are still in such close contact too, although i wish i could actually SEE you in person more! its still great to be able to share our lives :)