Friday, February 13, 2009

Nifty New Find

First of all, I totally stole this title from my friend, Lisa. She occasionally posts a Nifty New Find she found and I couldn't resist posting what I found this week.
Josh and I have pancakes for breakfast quite often around here. I always use the mix that requires eggs, sugar, milk, water and vanilla. When I was at the grocery store this week I had pancake mix on my list. As I am looking for which box I want I see Bisquick Shake and Pour.

This was SO easy. All you do is add water, shake and pour into your pan. They taste really good too. My mornings just got a whole lot easier!

2 comments:

Serenity Now said...

Isn't that so cool? We've taken those camping before and it's so convenient!

T said...

Wow...never saw that. What is really cool is you can make just a few, I would imagine. Don't need to make a big batch?