Here is an idea from "Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean" by Linda Cobb (every mom needs to have this book!)
"Marker Marks on Appliances, Wood or Hard Plastic: Wipe all stains with a damp sponge. If any stain remains, apply a soft-scrubbing product with a damp sponge, working in a circular motion, and rinse. If the stain remains, saturate a cotton ball with nail polish remover, blot the remaining stain and rinse well. This works on paneling, painted wood, tile and no-wax vinyl floors."
Another book every mom should have is "Talking Dirty Laundry with the Queen of Clean" also by Linda Cobb
I LOVE these two books. I have gotten so many stains out of things using these books.
2 comments:
hmmm - have you tried a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser??
Google it - I'm sure some mommy out there has encountered this problem!
Here is an idea from "Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean" by Linda Cobb (every mom needs to have this book!)
"Marker Marks on Appliances, Wood or Hard Plastic:
Wipe all stains with a damp sponge. If any stain remains, apply a soft-scrubbing product with a damp sponge, working in a circular motion, and rinse. If the stain remains, saturate a cotton ball with nail polish remover, blot the remaining stain and rinse well. This works on paneling, painted wood, tile and no-wax vinyl floors."
Another book every mom should have is "Talking Dirty Laundry with the Queen of Clean" also by Linda Cobb
I LOVE these two books. I have gotten so many stains out of things using these books.
If all else fails....paint the table. : )
Good luck!
Post a Comment