Sunday, May 5, 2013

Long Time No Post

I did not realize that it has been 3 months since I updated my blog. Life happens and unfortunately 24 hour days are not long enough for me lately.

Since Daddy has to work crazy hours this weekend because of Cinco de Mayo, he left early today and won't be home until tomorrow. So today the boys and I are enjoying a nice day at home. No plans, just relaxing and playing. This hasn't happened in awhile and boy is it nice. The boys are outside playing soccer, so I thought I would sneak away.  

A lot has happened over the last 3 months. Probably too much for one post. That's what I get for neglecting my blog. Sorry, family who lives out of town, at least you have seen lots of baseball pics of my boys on facebook.

Baseball season is in full swing. With the boys on different teams we have baseball 6 days a week between practices and games. Many times they overlap too. Yesterday, both had 2pm games. I had to be creative since Daddy was working. Luckily, they played at the same park just on different fields so I saw the first half of Jason's and the last half of Josh's. It all worked out.

Here is Jason so excited that he got the Game Ball after one of his games. Along with his faded bruise and swollen nose from what we and the doctors thought was a broken nose. Again, a lot has happened over the last 3 months.
You know you are a mom of boys when you find cups all over your house. And I don't mean the cups that you drink out of. This piece of sporting equipment is totally Daddy's department, but for some reason I find these things all over the place. In bedrooms, bathrooms, hallway, dining room, kitchen counter (eww). I even found one in my purse and my teacher bag I take to school.

Other than baseball fulfilling most of our time, school is going great. We have 18 school days left until summer vacation! Can I get a whoop, whoop?! Bring on lots and lots of camping trips!

The last week of school is also Jason's 5th birthday, Josh's 7th birthday and our 9th anniversary. Throw in all the last week of school field trips, activities, parties and baseball every evening the end of May may be a little nuts, but a lot of fun!!

My big boys on Easter
It's hard to believe these 2 are about to be 5 and 7! We are loving this stage. I think I have said that with every stage we have been in, but really these are cool ages.

My soccer playing boys are calling for snacks and the timer on the dryer is beeping my name. Until next time.... and I hope next time isn't 3 months again.

1 comment:

MOM said...

wondering when you were going to write something