Wednesday night we took the boys to see Disney on Ice. The show always comes to town, but it is usually princess shows. This time is was Toy Story 3.
We have had our tickets for awhile, so the boys were pretty excited about it. But what they didn't know was that they had front row seats. It was pretty awesome!!
 |
| Waiting for the show to start |
 |
| We were so stinkin close, but too bad the huge spotlight was right in front of us |
I have about 160 pictures I took. I may have gotten a little carried away. The characters were within arms length of us, so I couldn't help myself every time they skated over.
 |
| I loved the Barbies. They had the best choreography! |
 |
| Josh pretty much clapped and cheered the whole time |
 |
| Jason's favorite part was when Buzz and Ken wrestled right in front of him |
 |
| Barbie and Ken did some pretty awesome pair skating. Their lifts were super cool. Too bad I didn't get a good pic of them. |
 |
Andy and his box of toys. He may have fallen right in front of us and totally made Mike's night.
|
At the very end I realized I should have taken some video. This is a short clip that doesn't do any justice to the show.
What fun memories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment