We are all still alive over here, just too busy to blog about it. I just hopped on the computer to input a million grades for progress reports that are due this week and to pay pay bills.... how fun.
I will be back...sometime... with some real posts if I ever get a minute in these crazy days to do so.
PS... I am totally laughing out loud right now. I sound like people are just waiting for me to post something. I don't even know if anyone else reads this blog besides my mom and sister, but at least they know we are still alive over here. :)
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

4 comments:
I read, I read! :)
I read too, April! I love reading about your busy life with your kids, work and just life! Reminds me of my days as a young mom. All I can say is enjoy every second...for what it's worth, because it does fly by! Hugs to you all!
I read too! But no blogging for me lately because I'm too busy :)
Glad you are still alive over there!
I read it too, but what I'd really love is to catch up in person.
Post a Comment