Monday, January 16, 2012

Relaxin' with The Bachelor

As I write this post I sit in my pjs, feet up, sippin' hot chocolate and watching The Bachelor. Kids are in bed and hubby is at work. I'm trying to enjoy my last few hours of freedom before we are back to reality tomorrow. It is going to be a busy week at school with Open House being Thursday night. It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend. Grocery shopping and church were the extent of our outings this weekend. It was great. We just enjoyed the beautiful weather playing outside, watched football and relaxed. My favorite kind of weekend. I even got to take a nap today before Mike went to work. I woke up with a pounding headache that wouldn't go away. The nap helped. If only this cold I have had FOREVER would go away I'd be great.

 Look at this cutie who is all registered for 1st grade! I can't believe it.
Josh was pretty excited when the 49ers won. He and Jason love watching sports. They are like little men and get so into it. We will be routing for the 49ers next weekend!

Back to the crazy girls on The Bachelor and off to hit the hay.

  

 

1 comment:

Shebecomes said...

Is it me, or are the girls getting more and more nutso with each season?