Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jason's Christmas Concert

I was looking forward to Jason's Christmas Concert since I had no clue what they were doing. I knew what Josh was doing for his since my students were in it with him. Jason's....I was clueless and he kept telling me they were just singing Scooby Doo songs.


Handsome boy excited for his concert.

This is when the crying started. It was hard to get any good pictures  because of the lighting.

For the first part he cried on stage. I thought I was going to have to go up there and get him. He was not happy. I think it was because he couldn't find us in the crowd. Then his class went off stage for a bit. I kept asking Mike if I should go check on him. I am so glad I didn't because when they came out for the last songs he saw me crazily waving my arms at him. He instantly smiled and went from standing there crying on stage to this...

He made us laugh so hard. I am glad he came out of his shell and wasn't traumatized from it. We still aren't done with boys' Christmas performances. Josh's class is doing a Christmas play this week. Love it!

And... 3 and half more school days until Christmas Break. Yahoooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! tia