


The countdown has started to my brother's beach wedding this Saturday. All the craziness of last minute details has begun and I can't wait to get there to help. Still can't believe that Luc and Vanessa will soon be Mr. and Mrs. I do know that they are going to have the cutest little ring bearers ever!!
After all the excitement of the wedding weekend we will be off to a much needed family vacation. The four of us, Medieval Times, Mickey, a visit with sweet friends, Josh and Jason's birthday and our anniversary should make for one fun week. It was 2 years ago almost exactly that we went to Disneyland for the boys' 1st and 3rd birthdays.
And there's more...
The following weekend is another wedding. Mike's college roommate, Austin is getting married to the sweetest girl, Amy. He was in our wedding and now Mike will be in his.

How special to celebrate our 7th anniversary at the wedding of some of our closest friends.
Until then... this mommy has a whole lot of cleaning and packing to do. Can't wait!

1 comment:
Sounds like an awesome week! You guys have fun...I can't wait to see pictures :) I can't believe Luc is getting married. Shouldn't he still be in high school or something?
Post a Comment