Friday, March 11, 2011

Go Sharks

As I sit here staring at my computer trying to think of a title for this post my mind just can't focus. All I can think about is Japan. Pray for Japan and everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami.

Mike and I were blessed with a super fun and free date night. We won Sharks tickets in a raffle, were given a gift card to Chillis and free babysitting from Grandma and Grandpa. Doesn't get much better than that!

Pregame warm up


Mike and Josh have already been to two games this season and have had a blast. I was pretty excited to get to go this time, but next game has got to be all 4 of us for sure. They are just that fun!


The game went into over time and a shootout. Unfortunately, the Sharks lost, but boy was it a good game and a fun night out with my hubby.

No comments: