I have hundreds of pics, but here are some fun ones from our trip. And may I remind you... we were in the mountains and it was just family so I wasn't trying to make any fashion statements... you'll see what I mean.
Our home away from home for the week
We built lots of snowmen, but the boys would always tackle the poor snowmen before I could ever get a picture of them.
We would spend so long multiple times a day getting all our snow gear on. It never failed that as soon as the boys were dressed someone would have to go to the bathroom.
Lots of sledding
Lots of exploring and looking for animal tracks. We found lots of bear tracks!
Silly boys eating lunch at Bear Valley Ski Resort.
Lots of fun memories

4 comments:
How fun! But tell Mike he needs a jacket. He is making me cold!
That cabin looked awesome! So glad you guys had fun!
looks soooo fun!!!
I'm jealous. We didn't end up going to the snow. Not meant to be I guess :). Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Love the colorful snow-bunny look, lol.
Post a Comment