Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday

The boys are napping a I have a mile long to do list sitting here staring at me. All nap times and night time after the boys go to bed have been consumed by these lists. From helping plan my little brothers wedding, planning my soon to be sis in law's bridal shower, attempting to do our taxes and my Mary Kay business taxes myself this year, lesson planning for Children's Church, chores around the house, working my Mary Kay business, and too much more to keep rambling about... my alone time while the kids are asleep are consumed lately. This is all stuff I can't do while the kids are up during the day. Well, in reality I could plant them in from of the TV or try to keep them busy all day on their own to get my work done, but it just doesn't work... I've tried.

I am really working on just being with them, playing, and enjoying this spring weather we are having, planning play dates and enjoying being able to stay home with them. With Josh starting Kindergarten this year, it has really put things into perspective.

With all that said, I am typing really fast and watching the clock. Two crazy boys ready to go wash the Tahoe are going to be darting out of their bedrooms at any moment and I am yet to cross anything off that mile long list.

I will take an extra minute to show off my handsome boys though


And what really happens when I try to take pictures



Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh i love them!!! jason is such a man-child in these pictures! it's been wayyy too long since we've all seen each other, hopefully this spring??