Saturday, May 23, 2009

Typical Night at the Kathermans

Any given night that Mike is off you can find the boys from the youth group over for "fight night". This is basically where they bust out the wrestling mats, put on their gloves and fight each other(in an oh-so-loving-way). Mike trained in Martial Arts for a little while in college, so he loves any opportunity to use what he learned and to teach others.

Josh likes to get in on the action too!

Jason loves to watch.


Me, on the other hand... I take advantage of Josh outside with the guys, Jason mesmerized by watching and I get something done around the house. Last night, I cleaned the house while fight night was going on. (with occasional peeks outside to see who was getting the next bloody nose)

...oh the life of having no girls and being surrounded by boys

1 comment:

T said...

You need a girls night out! Let's plan that this Summer!