Well... at least this is exactly what Josh thinks is going to happen while he is sleeping. And yes, the Easter Bunny already came and did everything Josh hoped for and is getting ready to go to bed.
This is what Josh left out. The Scooby Doo plate was a must.


This is what the Easter Bunny left, shells and all.

Here was our fun (messy) afternoon of dying Easter Eggs. (I don't keep a poker tablecloth on all the time, it was protect my table from the dye.... I promise)


Most importantly, we explained to Josh the REAL meaning of Easter and that is not about the Easter Bunny. I pray that as both boys grow up they will truly know and understand what Jesus Christ did for them!

1 comment:
that's a fabulous table cloth:) you knew i'd notice that huh!! Looks like fun...but i still think the easter bunny should have left some cocoa puffs behind....
Post a Comment