Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Newest Addition

We totally splurged last night and bought Josh a goldfish for a whopping 12 cents. I found it so hilarious how the fish lady at Pet Co was so serious about how we needed to care for this little fish. She actually told me to buy a tank, take it home, let the water sit for 3 days and then come back to pick up the fish. Hopefully, I didn't offend her when I completely laughed out loud. Seriously... it's a 12 cent gold fish... it's lucky I bought it some fish food.
Josh named his goldfish the most original name, Nemo... who would have guessed?


2 comments:

T said...

how cute! Have fun with Nemo!

Have you take the boys to the Monterey Bay Aquarium? They will love it!

Lisa said...

yeah...have fun cleaning that bowl! I never did because fish terrify me, andrew was supposed to, but didn't do it enough and Ishy suffered a tragic death by suffocation :(