Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun Visit

The boys and I got back yesterday from a little roadtrip down to Santa Maria to visit my family. The driving to and from is always hard with both boys by myself. In the back seat of my Tahoe I put Josh's potty chair in between the boys' carseats. You can just imagine what a lovely sight that was. I was pulled over on Hwy 101 for either a potty break or for Josh to puke his guts out. Poor guy gets so carsick. We always have such a fun time seeing everyone, once we get there! =)

Josh got a haircut and this time not by Daddy.


Josh got to see his cousins, Mason and Mareya's pigs.


We went to my Aunt Carol and Uncle Marv's Luau.



The boys got to see their cousin, Liliana. Jason and Liliana are two weeks apart.



Nanie and Poppie (my parents) are coming this week to visit. It is so hard living far from family, but extra fun when we all get to see each other.

No comments: