I am pretty sure we are good luck for the SF Giants. When we go to games they have usually just lost the last couple games they played. Then we show up and they win. I think Buster Posey needs to thank us in person. Oh, would my boys love that! Jason yells "Go Buster" the whole game and makes all the people who sit by us laugh. These boys know more of the players names and numbers than I do.
We got tickets from Mike's work for last night's game. We(and all the others from his work) were in the nose bleed seats. But really the way AT&T park was built any seat is great. Even from far away we could see everything and had a blast!
We will try to get to another game soon, Giants, so your winning streak can continue!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment