We love Monterey. It is our "go to" place when we want to get away, even if it is just to get away for a day or even a couple hours. It is always beautiful, even if it is freezing cold.
My parents came this week to visit, so we took them on Wednesday to spend the day in Monterey. It was indeed cold, but still so pretty by the beach.
We enjoyed a yummy lunch at El Torito, which sits right by the water.
We took a stroll down Cannery Row(I was on a mission for caramel apples) and stopped to explore on the beach. Didn't find any seashells, but we did find $15!
My parents are Thomas Kinkade fans, so we went to the Thomas Kinkade Gallery. This is Jason waiting outside.
Our last stop was Dennis the Menace Park. It is the most unique park with some of the coolest things to play on.
It was a fun day!
1 comment:
So fun! Your little men are getting so big (I know, I always say that :)
Post a Comment