Last year Josh and I did the 3 year old curriculum from www.abcjesuslovesme.com and I loved it. He learned so much!
He is now 4 and totally ready for Pre-K. Since we are keeping him home, I will be working with him all school year using the same curriculum. I spent this week looking over the 4 yr old lesson plans and we are all set to start on Monday. He loves doing "school", so he is excited too.
Last year, we were pretty relaxed with it. I stuck to the lesson plans, but I never forced it. When he wanted to sit with me and do "school" we did it. It actually ended up being almost everyday. Sometimes for 10 minutes and sometimes for 45. We got through the whole year of lessons by the end of May and the little smarty pants learned a lot.
This year I want to be a little more structured, especially since we are really praying about homeschooling. I'm excited to see how the week goes!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago
1 comment:
I'm getting ready too! Last year we only did it for about 6 weeks consistently before I got pregnant and was too tired. We'll see how it goes! Have fun :)
Post a Comment