Josh cracks me up with some of the things he says. I can't believe he is going to be 4 in May.
I thought I'd do a little interview and ask him some questions. I'm totally going to print this out and save it for him to look at later.
I started by telling him I was going to ask him a couple questions. We sat down on the couch and honestly.... every answer he gave me was, "poo poo." Yep, totally a 3 year old boy! When I finally got him to be semi serious this is what I got.
What do you want to be when you grow up? a police man
Where do you want to live when you grow up? at the police department
What is your favorite....
color: blue
breakfast: oatmeal
lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich
dinner: chicken, mashed potatoes and peas
drink: orange juice
treat: smarties
Where is your favorite place to visit? Grammy's house in Santa Maria with Tia
Who is your best friend? Grampy, because he only works a week.(not sure what that means) and Mason and Daddy
What is your favorite thing to do with...
your brother: play monster trucks and wrestle, but Jacie (what he calls Jason) is mean to me
Daddy: ride dirt bikes
Mommy: play and play and play
What is your favorite show? Turbo Dogs
Who lives in your heart? Roxy (looks like Mommy needs to work on that answer)
Roxy is a dog, what about Jesus? Jesus lives with God
Where do they live? in heaven
When we were done I gave Josh a kiss. He said, "Yuck!"
I think that any other Moms out there with little ones should do an interview with simple questions. It is fun!
By the way, if you are wondering why I didn't do one with Jason... every answer would be grunts... poor little brother lets his big brother do all the talking.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago
2 comments:
I love this. I'm going to do one with both my girls. I'll have to post them.
Thanks for the great idea!
so cute!!! i'll have to do with with chloe...ava would probaby "fall asleep" on me!
Post a Comment