Now that I have kiddos of my own, I think it is so important for them to do the same for their grandparents. Our boys are so blessed to have quite a few grandparents, since both Mike and I are extremely blessed to still have our own grandparents around.
We started a little tradition last year of having a Grandparent's Day BBQ at our house for Mike's parents and grandparents since they live in San Jose. My sister in law, Gissell and niece, Clarissa came too. Since my parents and grandparent's are out of town, we still had the boys make cards and sent them.
We had a fun day yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa Katherman (Mike's parents)

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa (Mike's grandparents)

I SO wish my family lived close too!!! Here are some pics of some more of our wonderful grandparents!!
Nanie and Poppie (my mom and dad)

Grammy and Grampy (my grandparent's)
Great Nana (my Nana)
2 comments:
What a great idea.
You are all very blessed to have so many of your grandparents still with you. What a special day!
WOW!!! I never knew either sets of my grandparents since most of them passed before I was born. Your family is amazing!!! After I saw you, I had all these great intentions of sending out cards...didn't happen.
Post a Comment