What is with guys and bets??? My husband and a bunch of guys he works with are all in on this ridiculous bet... drum roll... "let's see who can grow a mustache and keep it the longest" Are you kidding me?!?!?! Mike will be the first to tell you that he is a hairy guy, so he is going to look hideous. The worst part of it all is that we are getting family pictures taken in 2 weeks! I will die if he has a mustache in our pictures. They have a pool of money going and whoever can go without shaving the longest gets it all. Whoever shaves first has to buy the rest of the guys dinner of their choice. Girls would never do this! So, since you've had a good laugh let me add to it... this is what my handsome husband is going to look like.
5 comments:
Who knows what goes on in those boy brains?!?!?
Oh boy! Boys will be boys. Good luck.
All I can say is Photoshop is a wonderful program!
i vote you stop shaving until mike shaves his mustache, maybe that will change his thinking. nothing like a hair leg stabbin' you in the middle of the night....
I LOVE Lisa's idea.
oh YEAH, I'm with LISA! Have a little "bet" of your own...otherwise you might have to tell everyone your pictures are from 1975 :)
Post a Comment